10 Best Natural Remedies For Removing Blackheads | Easy Home Remedies | Pimples, Acne Treatment
- by Daneel-Yunus
- Mar 27, 2020 15:35
There are some of the skin diseases in India such as acne, hives, eczema and many more. Blackheads are one of the common skin problems which are another form of acne. Even if people have oily skin is more probability to suffer from blackheads. This type of skin disease form when pores become clogged with a combination of excess oil and dead skin cells from the sebaceous glands.
Before discussing this topic, first of all, discuss what blackheads are?
Blackheads – They are small bumps which are appearing on the skin because of clogged hair follicles. These types of bumps are known as blackheads due to the surface looks black or dark. Generally, blackheads are a form of mild acne that appears on the face. It can also appear in several parts of the body such as
As per the American Academy of Dermatology, there are about 50 million Americans affected by acne which is the most common skin disorder in the United States.
Causes of blackheads – There are some of the factors which can increase the possibility of developing blackheads are as given below –
- The changes in hormonal which are linked to pregnancy, menstruation and the use of birth control tablets can also increase the possibility of blackheads in women.
- The age factor is also the main cause of blackheads.
- Heavy sweating
- Hugh humidity in the environment
- Both clothing and cosmetics covering or blocking pores
- There are some other health conditions that increase the chance of blackheads such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS), ovarian syndrome, stress and many more.
- The use of several steroid-based medicines like corticosteroids.
Symptoms of blackheads – There are some of the symptoms of blackheads which are as given below –
- The main symptoms are acne which is caused by open pores but they differ in some ways from other lesions
- It will not cause pain and appear as pustules and pimples.
- It has a raised textures but they are flatter then pimples
- It appears as a small dark lesion which gives the name blackheads.
- It causes a change in appearance which can lead to embarrassment in the front of society.
- There are dark spots with open pores at the center on the face of the person.
10 natural remedies to prevent blackheads – There are some of the natural or home remedies for the treatment of blackheads which are as given below –
1.Egg white and honey – It is one of the great ways for the treatment of blackheads. First of all mixture of egg white and honey can be applied on the face. After applying on the face, leave it until the skin starts to feel tight and rinse off the mask with warm water. This remedy helps in not only remove blackheads but it will also skin with a glow.
2. Use of tea tree oil – As per beauty experts, you can also apply tea tree oil on the affected area of the face and other parts of the body to prevent blackheads. This home remedy works to kill bacteria on the face and other affected areas. This tea tree oil is available in several products such as creams and soaps. It is also available in essential oil.
3. Green tea – In this remedy, you applied green tea on your face and other affected area. As per the doctor, tea can be used in reducing the oil production of skin which works as a great antioxidant. First of all mix one spoon of green tea leaves with the use of one spoon of water. After that massage, it on the affected areas of the body for three minutes, rinse off and apply a moisturizer on the face and other affected areas. This home remedy can be used for two or three days a week.
4.Cornstarch and vinegar - It is also one of the important ways to prevent the problem of blackheads. First of all, get one spoon of cornstarch and mix with vinegar until the mixture forms a thick paste which applies to the affected area. After applies the paste on the affected area and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. After that, rinse off with the use of warm water and follow up with cold water or an ice cube for closing the pores. In this remedy, the cornstarch absorbs the surplus oil whereas the vinegar is used for fading the discoloration which is caused by the blackheads. These home remedies use 2 to 3 times a week for the best result.
5. Lemon juice – Lemon juice can be used in removing dead skin cells mainly on the face. Due to lemon juice is a natural astringent it also gets rid of blackheads. By using cotton wool for applying fresh lemon juice on the affected area to clean skin before gin to sleep at night. After applying the lemon juice you can leave the whole night and rinse off with the warm water in the morning. Repeat this process every night for a week for good results. There is a need for precaution if using the lemon juice as it can dry the skin of the face. By using this natural remedy if you have dry skin then add olive oil in the lemon juice then make use of moisturizer once you have rinsed it off.
6.Bicarbonate of Soda (Baking soda) - A baking soda or powder scrub is one of the simple ways for the treatment of blackheads. In this natural remedy, add a few drops of water with baking soda to use gentle motions for scrubbing it on the affected areas mainly on the face. After that, rinse off with warm water. Backing soda can be used in preventing blackheads as well as it also brightens the skin.
- Salt and Toothpaste - This natural remedy is an inexpensive and useful way to prevent the problem of blackheads. First of all applying toothpaste on the affected areas, it cleanses the pores by drawing out blackheads. The mint is present in the toothpaste can be used in opening the pores of the skin which eliminates bacteria. The antiseptic abilities of the salt that helps in exfoliating the skin free of dead skin.
- Steam Facial – Steaming the face is one of the super and easy ways for the treatment of blackheads. This remedy of steam softens the skin and make easy in opening the pores of the skin which prevents the problem of blackheads.
- Kasturi turmeric – Due to its antifungal, anti-inflammatory properties and anti-bacterial, turmeric helps in preventing blackheads on the face or other parts of the body. As per the doctor, regular use of turmeric can stain the skin only with Kasturi turmeric you avoid staining. In this natural remedy, first of all, take one spoon of Kasturi turmeric and mix with one spoon of coconut oil or water that forms a paste. After this process, apply the paste on your face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Face masks - It is also one of the great natural remedies for the treatment of blackheads. By using a natural face mask is one of the simple ways to prevent blackheads. As per the doctor, in this remedy use of egg and a tissue. First of all one egg white applies on the skin then layer on a tissue over the affected areas of the face except not apply on the mouth and eyes. After that applies another layer of egg white and allows the mask dry at around 20 minutes and then simply peel it off.
Conclusion - If you are suffering from the problem of blackheads and follow these 10 best natural remedies which can be used for the treatment of blackheads with medicines then you will be recovering soon from this skin problem without side effects.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review