Everyone in this world wants love. They can't imagine anything about life. Love seems very beautiful, but it's very mysterious. It has the capacity to reduce stress, have a stronger relationship with others, and mostly good experiences about everything.
Here are some psychological facts about love and relationships which will certainly blow your mind:
- If you're feeling tired, stressed, or having headaches; hugging or cuddling is the best alternative to painkillers.
- Based on a study: a crush lasts for a maximum of 4 months, if it exceeds you're already in love.
- According to psychologists, it is impossible to be "just friends" with someone with whom you've fallen in love with.
- Hugs that last over 20 seconds, release a chemical in your body, called 'oxytocin' that makes you trust someone more.
- Couples who spend at least 10 minutes laughing every day are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
- After 34 minutes of conversation, a woman already knows if there is a potential of having a long-term relationship with the man or not.
- It's impossible to remain angry at someone you truly love, anger lasting for more than 3 days indicates that you're not in love.
- People generally prefer an attractive face over an attractive body when they are looking for a long term relationship.
- 'Broken heart' is just not an expression, it is an actual medical condition.
- When you become really close to someone, you can hear their voices in your head when you read their texts.
- If you're always the one to text a person first, there's a 90% chance that this person isn't interested in you.
- Subconsciously, it takes at least 6-8 months for the brain to process complete forgiveness for someone who hurt you emotionally.
- When a guy really likes a girl, He can't help but tell his friends about HER.
- If you feel sick, simply looking at the picture of a loved one can help relieve pain.
- Love can leave a memory that no one can steal, but can also leave a pain that no one can heal.
- 19% of the couple who meet through online dating end up marrying.
- Men who cheat on their partners have lower IQs.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review