We humans are social animals . We are build in such a way that we can feel what other is feeling and the feature is known as empathy . From earlier periods humans started communicating in ancient period they used sign language then they made sounds and kept on upgrading .
Being social is serving your connectivity with others but the Apps which are called as 'social apps' are they really making us social ?
The question torns apart the social nature of human .
We feel lack of connection even though we are connected with 1000 of people .
Facebook , whatsapp , Instagram , twitter all these were made to share ourseleve but its bitter truth that it ended giving people -
• Lack of sleep
• Lack of emotional connection
• License to be hurtful
• Facilitates laziness
• Dimineshing thoughtfulness
• Reduces family closeness
The list goes on .....
You may surf it on web , I'm not here to make count on that only instead I'm here to leave a impact to overcome through it .
What if they weren't invented ?
1. We may go out to talk to people .
2. We could be more confident in talking .
3. In free time we could be there with family instead of scrolling stupid feeds .
4. We may have a lot of time for self improvisation instead of poking at other's life .
5. We may had LIFE .
How to overcome its addiction ?
• Discovering something which is good for you like reading , dancing , painting , singing .
• Uninstall it for a few days and realise how good it feels to take a break from it . It may look hard for the 1st day but once you get to know something about yourself , you would love it .
• Do yoga , zumba , gym sessions or something which acquires your physical ability .
• Try not to look at your social accounts just after you wake up , it may dilute your morning consciousness of starting a good day .
• Explore your city , town . Where you haven't been . It may give you thrills to know more about your place .
• Have scheduled routine , mainly using of devices should be fixed into limits .
• Instead of social apps , surf web something mind boosting , look over motivating blogs , new discoveries , anything which you have keen interest on .
• Watch TEDx talk . Enormous inspiring leaders sharing there ideas on it .
People who are self closed often acknowledge themselves as 'introvert' and comfort their awakard behaviour of not connecting with others .
Social apps are worthy no doubt but only if you use it right way like : sharing knowledge , being emotive , connecting for good and all stuff which enhances growth .
According to most of researches its almost used for timepass , sharing memes , gaining attention , to insult and a lot of negativity which can be termed as digital voilence .
Social apps have unknowingly given chance to proceed darkness under hidden walls of home .