1. How to get a noisy auditorium to almost instantly quiet down without making any sounds or uttering a word - Start mouthing as if you are talking while gesturing at the same time. A lot of people will immediately quiet down, trying to grasp what is it exactly that you are saying or doing.
2. How to make someone excited whenever they meet you - If you start acting truly excited every time you meet someone, they will eventually start getting excited as well without even realising why.
3. Having problems with sustaining eye contact? - Whenever you are talking to someone and feel like you can no longer hold eye contact, try staring at the space between the eyebrows of that person. They won’t be able to tell where you are looking at, thinking you are still holding their gaze.
4. The Puppeteer Game - In case you are in someone’s view but they don't even bother to look at you or pay you enough attention, try copying their movements. Shortly after several minutes, start initiating movements and they will copy you. You can play with your hair, cross or uncross your legs, etc. and they'll repeat them after you.
5. Want to drive your opponent crazy during an argument? - Say something as agreeable and positive as possible to a person who is trying to draw you into the argument or confrontation. They'll be shocked or furious, even when you don’t take the bait.
6. The Power of Silence - During a conversation, get comfortable with pauses while letting the other person struggle to come up with methods to fill the void. It will throw most people off their game, putting you in a charge of the whole conversation.
7. Smiling while walking around - If you do this, you can expect two kinds of the most common reactions. First: People will think you are some sort of a crazy person, leaving you alone. Second: they will smile back, making your day.
8. When someone is bothering you - This trick is a very specific one and can be efficiently used at a workplace; when someone keeps bothering you at your own desk too often, continue the whole conversation with them. Then suddenly get up and walk the person back to their own desk. They wouldn't even realise how they got there.
9. If You Want Someone To Like You - When you are in a situation where you want to get others like you as a person, such as a date, an interview, etc. mimic the body language they use; it will subliminally cause them to like you better. However, note that this trick will go to waste unless you are also making a genuine and good conversation with them.
10. The Magic Of Positive Reinforcement - A lot of people ignore this one but it is a very important thing you can and should do: When someone does something you like, make sure to find a way for “rewarding” it. It doesn't necessarily mean giving them something; you can simply say something nice or genuinely smile at them.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review