For a long time, diabetes herbal medicine has been used as a treatment option for people with diabetes. They tend to be cheaper and are considered to have no serious side effects, making this method quite popular. There are many plants that are believed to help control blood sugar levels in the body, such as garlic, cinnamon, and aloe vera. Research to prove the efficacy of these various plants is still ongoing. Pp Various plants that have the potential of herbal diabetes medicine.
Various plants under the early stages are considered to be potential diabetes herbal remedies:
1. Garlic Garlic extract contains ethanol, making it the potential to be used as a diabetes herbal medicine. Garlic also has other healing effects. Because, garlic has antibacterial properties, and is also believed to help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
2. Aloe vera In research conducted on test animals, Aloe very has proven to help repair cells in the pancreas in charge of producing insulin. Restoring the production of the hormone insulin back to normal, it is very important to maintain blood sugar levels. Experts argue this benefit is obtained from the antioxidant content present in aloe vera.
3. Cinnamon Cinnamon is one of the spices that are considered effective in helping to overcome diabetes. Consuming cinnamon regularly in certain amounts is believed to help lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes. In addition, cinnamon is also considered to have the potential to reduce risk factors associated with diabetes and heart disease.
4. Pare Besides being processed as a meal, bitter gourd soup can also be enjoyed as a juice or supplement and consumed as a herbal remedy for diabetes. This plant is believed to have the potential to relieve symptoms that arise due to diabetes. Even so, not many studies have proven the efficacy of this one bitter melon.
5. Ginger So many the benefits of ginger for health that we can take, one of which is a diabetes herbal medicine. This spice is considered to have the potential to overcome insulin resistance which is often experienced by people with type 2 diabetes. This benefit is obtained from the results of research which shows that ginger can help lower blood sugar levels, but does not contribute to lowering insulin levels in the blood. To ensure this property, further research still needs to be done.
6. Ginseng Ginseng has long been known as an herbal ingredient which is often used as medicine. This plant is believed to reduce fasting blood sugar. As with other herbal remedies, research on the benefits of ginseng for diabetes also remains to be done.
7. Papaya In research conducted using test animals, extracts of papaya leaves and seeds, were proven to reduce blood sugar levels, body fat, and accelerate wound healing.
8. Okra There have been many studies conducted to see the benefits of okra as a diabetes herbal medicine. In studies conducted on tested animals, okra has been shown to lower blood sugar. Meanwhile, to see this benefit clinically, further research is still needed.
9. Coriander A coriander seed extract has been shown to have components that can help lower blood sugar levels and play a role in insulin processing.
10. Herbalism A study conducted on 37 people with diabetes who routinely consume diabetes herbs for one month. As a result, their average blood sugar levels decreased, from 290.30 mg / dL to 241.78 mg / dL. Diabetes herbal medicine is given in capsule form. The ingredients in the diabetes herbal mixture include brotowali, bay leaves, and a mixture of other spices such as turmeric, ginger, and meniran. Although in this study, the use of diabetes herbal medicine has been proven to be effective, more additional studies are still needed to truly confirm the efficacy of these herbs.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review