33 boys hospitalised by having hostel food.


Telangana: Hostel food has been a trouble for most of the hostellers since ages. But this time, it has hospitalized 33 young innocents after the consumption. This is the story of Telangana Minority Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS) in which 33 vias we admitted to hospital because of having hostel food. The boys had symptoms of food poisoning, diarrhea, and vomiting.


They were admitted to Niloufer Hospital in Telangana. They're the condition is stable now. "The students have been put in a special ward. All students are currently stable but will be kept under observation for the next 24 hours.", Dr. Murali Kishan said.

Leave a Reply