From a less considered to one of the best opted academic course, Journalism and Mass Communication in India has acquired its top place amongst other discipline courses. This is one of the sectors in the country that attracts the youths with its unique working style and functions. Here is the list of some top colleges from where one should pursue this intellect course:
India’s best colleges for Mass Communication
1. (IIJNM), Indian Institute Of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore: This institute offers a number of courses in journalism and mass media, broadcast journalism, and multimedia journalism. Keeping up with the changing process of times, this institute offers its students a number of optional courses to ensure if the students are learning the ethics of the profession very early on in life. This ensures that this institute in Bangalore is the best in the country in the field of mass communication.
2. Symbiosis Institute Of Media And Communication: SIMC Pune with the top names in the industry like CNN, IBN, Times Now and the Zee Network recruiting students of this institute year after year, this college is the best for mass communication in terms of the placement, faculty, learning processes and campus scene. With an average minimum salary of Rs 3.5 LPA and the highest maximum salary going all the way up to Rs 7 LPA, this college attracts multiple numbers of foreign placements to0. It offers both an MA in mass communication and journalism and as well as an MBA in communication management.
3. Lady Shri Ram College For Women (University of Delhi), New Delhi: This journalism program from this well-reputed college of Delhi University is aimed to give women an effective voice in the world of media studies. The teaching methodology and practices have lectures, seminars, and workshops that emphasize creativity and independent projects in its students. The in-house publication of the department as known as “SPACE” is one of the best student newsletters in the whole country. A number of film screenings and documentary sessions are also held in its campus, giving the young ladies the exposure they need to establish a strong foothold in the world of media and mass communication.
4. Christ College, Bangalore: With a certain fee structure of less than Rs 2 lakh for the entire course, this prestigious university offers its students' world-class amenities in terms of lab facilities and faculties. Having a number of illustrious alumni, this institute always ensures that their students are able to incorporate what they learn inside the classroom to the world beyond. With an exceptional teacher to student ratio of 10:1, the college ensures that the quality of education is never compromised and it also ensures if each and every student is developing or not.
5. Delhi College Of Arts And Commerce (University of Delhi), New Delhi: With most preferred international and domestic companies like Royal Bank of Scotland, TCS, IBM visiting the campus, the students of this campus are seen bagging the best in terms of placements and packages. The labs and equipment that are offered by this strong Delhi University college is also exceptional in nature. Being a comparatively new stream in the college that is pretty old, it has its own advantages and the mass communication department of the Delhi College of Arts and Commerce has ensured that it makes the most out of it. This is what has ensured that the college is one of the most student-favored colleges of the country for such advance course. So these are some best colleges which one should opt for a better career in Mass Media and Communication, Journalism.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review
Today’s Trending Videos
Join Us on Youtube: Subscribe Our Channel Now