If you are a nature lover then a treehouse resort is one of the best options for your holiday trip with family members, especially in Kerala. Most of the treehouse resorts in the state of Kerala with great enjoyment and experience in life. You can enjoy several activities including trekking, bird watching, watches wild animals, and several varieties of plants or flowers. Kerala is one of the options for a great tourism experience to view beautiful nature.
There are several best tree house resorts in Kerala are as given below –
- Green Magic Tree House – It is one of the best Wayanad Kerala tree houses resort with offering several latest facilities for tourists. This resort provides a great experience in staying in one of the tallest treehouses in Asia. It also comes with water-lift facilities. The treehouse is made up of natural objects such as bamboo poles, natural teak wood, and coconut coir. This treehouse resort consists of 3 tree houses which are made in an area of 30 acres on a cultivated area. It also offers several other activities such as rope climbing, bathing with natural streams, eco-friendly lift, trekking expenditure, and wildlife safari.
- Jungle Jive Tree House – This treehouse resort is equipped with a balcony and a sitting area to watch beautiful views of green surroundings. It is situated in Maryland, Chthirapuram, Munnar in the state of Kerala. This resort comes with amazing services such as homemade food, free high-speed Internet, plantation tour, campfire, free parking, and private bathrooms. You also enjoy beautiful nature in a small jungle with an adorable tea garden and several huge trees.
- Ela Ecoland Nature Retreat – This treehouse is suitable for honeymoon couples with beautiful views of green nature. It is one of the most desirable tree houses that ranks at the top of a hillock at Munnar in the state of Kerala. You can enjoy several amenities which are provided by this resort such as free Wi-Fi, Complimentary breakfast, jeep safari, free parking, 24-hour hot and cold water and power, tribal village visit, and intercom service. If you want to visit Munnar then tree house booking in Kerala.
- Eletaria Tree House – This treehouse is placed in Vandanmedu, Thekkady, Kerala with a beautiful view of nature. It is made up of locally available material that has been designed to merge with the surrounding area. The treehouse is made up of eco-friendly materials such as bamboo poles, live trees, and hay straws. In this resort, the Idukki arch dam and the Periyar Tiger Reserve are some of the major attractions for nature lovers. This resort offers some other activities such as a campfire, TV, natural bathing, bird-watching, free Wi-Fi, fishing at a private lake, and the Kada-ethnic coffee shop.
- Kalppavanam Tree House – It is one of the comfortable tree house resorts in the state of Kerala with a large number of trees, interplay of light, the chirp of birds, the aroma of coffee and spice, and many more attractions. You can enjoy in Kalppavanam Tree House with well-equipped and high-end hospitality. This resort comes with several amenities and activities such as laundry service, free Wi-Fi, room service, free Wi-Fi, and housekeeping.
Conclusions – The treehouse resort is one of the great options for those tourists who love nature. If you like nature with beautiful views then should visit Kerala then enjoys a greatly enjoyable experience in treehouse resorts.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review