We all are under a pandemic where we ourselves are the ones who can protect ourselves better than anyone else. They are plenty of ways you can protect yourself from coronavirus and they are as follows:
1. Wash your hands-on regular basis are thorough with an alcohol-based handwash along with soap and water as it is said that it kills most of the germs and viruses present on your hand at that time.
2. You should maintain a 1-meter distance (3ft distance) between yourself and people around you because when someone sneezes, coughs or speaks loudly, they spray small liquid droplets from their body which may contain viruses that may affect your health.
3. You can avoid going to a crowded place as it is difficult to maintain social distance sometimes.
4. The government should encourage people to wear a fabric mask in crowded places if there is a widespread and distance cannot be maintained.
5. Avoid touching your eyes and mouth because your hands might touch surfaces which may have virus present on them because if they are contaminated it can be transmitted to the other parts of the body.
6. It is your responsibility that people around you have maintained good respiratory hygiene that mainly concerns with covering your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or with a tissue when they sneeze and cough. The used tissues should be disposed of properly as they are contaminated and can transfer viruses from one person to another.
7. It is your responsibility to stay home and self-isolate if you have any kind of symptoms like mid-fever, cough, cold, and have someone bring you the needed necessities. If you have to go out, wear a mask and avoid maintaining contact with the people so that you do not infect them which will definitely reduce the spread of coronavirus.
8. In-case you have any severe symptoms like high fever, trouble in breathing and cough immediately seek some medical attention but over a call in advance to know the norms that are to be followed at the time of the visit to the hospital.
9. Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities because they are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review