Apart from the question of what to eat and not in winter, a question that people ask repeatedly is whether bananas should be eaten in winter? The answer to this question is yes, rather many health experts say that a banana must be eaten in winter. Many people stop eating bananas when they have a cold and cough problem. They feel that it increases phlegm in the body, which takes a long time to cure a cold or cough, but tell you that bananas contain plenty of potassium and the banana fulfills the lack of water in the body and the body Can help keep hydrated. The 100 calories present in banana gives energy to the body. In addition, the electrolytes and minerals present in it can also help to increase immunity in the body, which is most important during winter.
One reason for eating bananas is also the high amount of fiber in them. Banana is full of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber has a tendency to slow digestion which can make one feel full for a long time. This is why bananas are often included in breakfast foods. Banana is also considered beneficial in relieving constipation problems. Bananas contain a lot of potassium which helps in controlling high blood pressure. Eating bananas can help control high blood pressure and also boost heart health. High fiber foods such as bananas are considered beneficial for reducing the risk of heart diseases. Cold weather can cause problems related to bones. A daily dose of calcium not only helps maintain bone density but can also be beneficial in strengthening them. Banana is full of essential vitamins and minerals like potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron, folate, niacin, riboflavin, and B6.
These people should not consume bananas:-
- People who have tooth problems should avoid taking bananas. Banana is a quantity of sugar. Therefore, eating it too much can cause dental problems.
- If you suffer from migraines often, then you should avoid eating bananas. Eating bananas with alcohol may present a risk of a migraine attack.
- People who are allergic to latex may also suffer from bananas. Apart from this, they can also suffer avocado, kiwi, and chestnuts.
- Banana contains natural sugar. But if you take it in excess then it can cause harm. Taking too much sugar can sometimes cause headaches and trouble sleeping.
- People who have asthma should not consume bananas in their diet. It also causes swelling and allergy.
* Disclaimer: This content only provides general information, including advice. It is not a substitute for qualified medical opinion by any means. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information.