Lockdown Extended till June 30 | Guidelines for Lockdown 5.0
- by Suramya-Kaushik
- Jun 01, 2020 17:28
The nationwide lockdown has been extended till June 30 and this extended lockdown-Lockdown 5.0 has come up with some more relaxations. The lockdown is a phased one where reopening of places will take in phases.
Guidelines for lockdown 5.0 are:
- Malls, restaurants, religious places to reopen from June 8 except in containment zones or sealed areas due to a large number of cases of coronavirus.
- Night curfew timings will be changed from 7 pm - 7 am to 9 pm – 5 am.
- No restriction over the movement of people and goods in the state and between the states. But, it will depend on states whether to allow inter-state movement or not based on their assessment.
- International flights, metros, schools, gyms, cinema theatres, swimming pools, entertainment parks, bars, will be allowed only after consultations and based on the assessment of the situation.
- Social, political, religious, cultural, and other gatherings will stay banned for now.
- In the containment zone, only essential services will be allowed until June 30.
- Compulsory to wear face masks at public places.
- Compulsory social distancing and not more than 5 people in shops.
- Not more than 50 people at weddings and not more than 20 people in the funeral.
- Work from Home as much as possible, staggering work, distribution of work timing and thermal scanners, and frequent sanitization compulsory at workplaces.
The government said, “The current phase of reopening, Unlock 1, will have economic focus, stating the guidelines are based on extensive consultations held with States and Union Territories. Also, major stress has been given over the reopening of schools. It has been highlighted the schools and colleges will open in July only after consultation from states, parents, and other stakeholders. Also, religious places will open but no public gathering. Therefore, the lockdown 5.0 guidelines come with more precautions and awareness.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review