Guidelines for Unlock-2 | Do's and Don't | Covid-19 Lockdown
- by Suramya-Kaushik
- Jul 01, 2020 12:00
As the coronavirus cases cross 5 lakh mark in India, the Centre on 29 June announced guidelines and rules that must be followed during Unlock-2. Under the Unlock-2, some of the major guidelines are:
- Metro Rail services will remain suspended until further guidelines by the Center.
- Domestic flights and passenger train operations will be further expanded in a well-calibrated manner.
- Shops, depending on their area and locality, can have more than 5 people at a time. However, physical distancing must be mandatory for every individual.
- Schools, Colleges, and other coaching institutes will remain closed till 31 July 2020.
- Under the Vande Bharat Mission, the International air travel has been permitted only in a very limited manner and further opening-up will take place in a controlled and calibrated manner.
- Lockdown will be strictly implemented in Containment Zones till 31 July 2020.
- Night Curfew Timings have now been changed and they will be in force between 10 pm and 5 am, except for essential activities and other relaxations are given in Unlock 2.
These are some of the important guidelines that are mandatory for all citizens to follow, the violation of which, will bring lawful actions and penalties.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review