The Traditional Temples - a place to find your soul peace and happiness - the enchanting area
- by Shaakti
- Sep 26, 2022 17:37
A temple is a traditional and a spacious building that is completely reserved for conducting the spiritual rituals and conventional activities like the prayer and the devotee's sacrifice.
Religions that include the habit to erect temples have the following:
A temple is a place caved and used for the purpose to worship the god or goddess. And it is built in the ancient Greek and in the Roman times.
A temple is derived from the Latin word 'templum' and it is a structure built usually for the purpose of, and always dedicating things to all kinds of religious and spiritual activities that are done including the prayer, the meditation, devotee's sacrifice, and people's worship.
Pain in the temples is usually and very common.
While there are many factors that can cause this pain, most and very often, all kinds of pain stems from the feelings of stress or from tension.
All this can result in an underlying medical and health condition, despite this is rare.
Lifestyle changes can very often and mostly relieve the heavy pain in the temples.
Below are the famous temples that are religious:
- The Kapaleeswarar Temple.
- The Marundheeswarar Temple.
- The Ekambareswarar Temple.
- The Parthasarathy Temple.
- The Sri Vadapalani Andavar Temple.
- The Kandhakottam.
- The Kalikambal Temple.
- The Thirumala Thirupathi Devasthanam Temple.
- The Ashtalakshmi Temple
- The Shree Chandraprabhu Jain Naya Mandir
- The Mangadu Kamakshiamman Temple
- The Adeeswar Temple
- The Mahalingapuram Ayyappan Temple
- The Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- The Arulmigu Ramanatheswarar Temple
- The Madhya Kailash Temple
- The Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- The Kandaswamy Temple
- The Chennakesava Perumal Temple
- The Karaneeswarar Temple
- The Navagraha Temples
- The ISKCON Temple
- The Varasiddhi Vinayagar Temple
- The Nandeeswarar Temple
- The Kumaran Kundram
- The Sri Prasanna Venkata Narasimha Perumal Temple
- The Ramanatheswarar Temple
- The Sri Balaji Temple